Our company specializes in accounting and tax preparation services for a wide variety of clients. We specialize in:
- Tax return filing and tax planning for individuals
- Bookkeeping and financial statements for small businesses
- Corporate tax return filing
Annual participation in Continuing Professional Education courses offered by local chapters of national accounting and tax associations keeps our firm on the leading edge of ever-changing tax laws and accounting methods.
Computerized offices and internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitive price.
Veronica is a Certified Public Accountant. She received her Master of Science in Taxation from Florida International University (FIU), Miami. She began her outstanding career in accounting in 1998.
Veronica is well-versed, and a recognized expert in all aspects of accounting, tax, consulting, and business advisory for closely-held businesses and individuals.
Veronica is an active member of the First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (FCHCC). She is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA).
In addition, Veronica has held the following voluntary positions:
- Treasurer of the Cuban American Certified Public Accountants (CACPA)
- Treasurer of the First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (FCHCC)
- Continue Professional Education coordinator of the American Woman's Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA), South Florida Affliliate
- Chair of the Finance and Administration Committee of the First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (FCHCC)
Visit the Services area of our site to learn more about the many accounting and tax services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the Contact Us page for information regarding how to reach us via telephone, fax, e-mail or mail.
Feel free to contact the office anytime. We're here to help.